Friday, April 18, 2008

Graduation and movin' on...

We are so proud of Spencer! It is official he is finally done with BYU-I… Spencer doesn’t really feel like he is finished because this is only the beginning for him with school. We are moving to California for the summer and then we will be back in Pocatello at ISU so Spencer can begin Dental School.


As you can see Kelan is not feeling to hot, he got his first ear infection but he was still a trooper.



He was still the best helper ever with moving. Kelan loves emptying all the drawers and this was the one time that I actually let him do it without getting mad. We got our whole apartment moved and we wer on our way in one day with the help of Kelan and Grandpa Anderson.


We stopped in Boise on our way to California to say one last goodbye to Stephen and Afton. We had a blast hanging out... of course we made a trip to the park to play softball. Kelan and Spencer got really tired and fell asleep together at the park. We already miss hanging out with the Anderson clan in Idaho. We are going to miss them this summer but we will be back soon. We are very excited to be in California enjoying the warm weather. We have missed the sun and we are glad to get away from the snow.




5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Congrats Spence!! Sad day to leave Rexburg, but somehow life still goes on... Anyways Good luck with all that you are up too. I need to see that cute little Kelan in person, he is such a little stud!! What part of Cali will you be living in?
And ps... I love this song, who is this?! I have never heard it. Probably because I havent listened to the radio since I had kids...so thats about 2 years!

Dwight and Kristian said...

I miss you! Come back!!! School is awful without you.

Adrienne & Scott said...

Ok, so I'm a stocker! Haha! I found your blog through some friends. Kelan has gotten so big. He's adorable! Congrats on graduation! How exciting!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats Spencer!

-Tiff

Zach and Nikky said...

Congrats Spencer!! I can't believe you little boy is already a year old. It's crazy how fast time goes! Hope you guys are doing well. -Nikky