Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Kelan found a new love...

So the other day I was fixing dinner and Kelan was playing with the pots and pans like usual. I looked down at him and he had brown stuff all over his face. I wasn't sure what the heck he got into but whatever it was he was downing it.



The packet of powder was in a huge pile on the floor and he was shoveling it into his mouth as fast as possible. He knew that it wouldn't be long before I caught him. I don't know why or how that packet of hot chocolate got into the pots and pan cupboard but Kelan was indeed grateful for whoever misplaced that wonderful packet of goodness. It is almost impossible to keep this kid clean now. Not to mention it is impossible to keep myself clean.

3 comments:

Kami Seamons said...

haha, how funny. i can't wait...actually i can:) he's way cute though! especially with the popped collar! love it!

Jason and Kelsey said...

that is so funny! and as far as staying clean..that's a JOKE! the other day i was doing laundry and jason said, "how come you have, like, twice as much laundry as i do?" and I looked at him like he had to be joking and i said, "well you go to work and sit in a chair in an air conditioned office all day. i lug our daughter in and out of the car in the heat all day, get food, snot, etc. wiped all over my clothes all day everyday." hmm...i wonder why my clothes pile is bigger!? because if i wore the same outfit for an entire day straight, i'd look like a homeless person, thanks to my sweet child who loves to wipe every mess she makes all over ME!

Raeanna said...

lol! I hear ya about keeping yourself clean...but they are so fun aren't they!?