Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!!

We had a great Fourth hanging out with the family. With the three little boys our day was filled with craziness. We had a great BBQ with lots of good food. My mom had a crazy idea to make a fruit boquet and let me tell you I don't think it was worth the time that went into it. It turned out really cute though and tasted great. and we enjoyed a long day of playing in the pool. We went to the church to play wiffle ball it was a blast. Of course Spencer can't play any sport without a battle wound. He slid into one of the bases on the carpet in the cultural hall... not the best idea. I was a little nervous about how Kelan would act with the fireworks but he was just fine. He just sat back and relaxed in his chair, he had a long day with lots of excitement with his cousins. He actually fell asleep before we were done lighting them all off.

3 comments:

merileesue said...

Hey...how are you doing? Looks like you had a fabulous 4th and I am glad Kelan could enjoy the fireworks. oh and I have a blog now...joining in with the crowd. I am so excited to come to california to see you guys...all of you including mr. kelan! Love ya!

Carrie said...

Looks like fun! Kelan is getting so big...he always reminds me of you, Nikki, but he's starting to look a little like Spencer to me. That pic of him sitting in the lawn chair just reminds me of Spencer. We're glad you guys are doing well!

sheena said...

HI guys!!! I didn't know you had a blog....so fun! Your little guy is the CUTEST....he needs to meet my Lucy:)