Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy Anniversary

"I LOVE... beginning and ending each day with you sharing the ups, downs, and in-betweens knowing that what we've got is pretty amazing." Thanks Spencer for being so amazing. Kelan and I are lucky to have such a wonderful friend. We love you!

Spencer and I have been married for three years now, time flys when you are having fun. For our anniversary we went to Egypt... hahaha. Well we kind of went to Egypt. We had a fun time getting away just the two of us and relaxing. Spencer even made me breakfast in bed, okay so he didn't really but it was included in the get away he planned for us.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys are cute, Happy Anniversary!

Dwight and Kristian said...

Ahh what a cutie! I'm glad you had a happy anniversary! But, I bet that cinnamon roll was not even close to Great Harvest! Call me girl! :)

Southern Belle said...

where is this at?

Kelly Munns said...

good for you guys...i still have problems leaving my baby :( i bet you two had fun, especially from the naked legs picture...you sassy pants!

Unknown said...

Congrats! Scott & I always wanted to do those theme rooms when we were in Idaho for the fun of it. It's so cheesy but so fun! Love it!