Sunday, November 23, 2008

5 unspectacular quirks about myself...

So I was tagged by Raeanna a while ago... I told her I would do it if she posted her Halloween pictures and she did so here it goes.

5 unspectacular quirks about myself that others may not know...

#1. I love to impersonate voices... Spencer especially loves my man voice that I do to impersonate him.

#2. I am probably the Utah Jazz's #1 fan! Woo Hoo go Jazz! Okay so everyone who knows me probably already knows that. I got made fun of a lot for that growing up in California, but hey I loved sporting my sweet Karl Malone jersey around school.

#3. I have an obsession when I sleep... I have to spoon to fall asleep. Spencer isn't the biggest fan of this but does it most nights because he is such a great husband.

#4. I am the most forgetful person... I am my mothers daughter. So don't be offended if I forget your name, birthday, how I know you, or anything else that may be of great importance. Here is one big SORRY to all of you who have already experienced this.

#5. I am afraid of the dark. I can't go out to the mail box at night for fear of someone jumping out of the bushes and kidnapping me.

*I am going to go ahead and tag 5 special people... Afton, Kristen, Becky, Kami, and Ansley.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Nikki, I love that your afraid of the dark. I cant fall asleep in the dark if I'm the only one home, cause I'm afraid I wont be able to see the person coming in to kidnapp me. I get so excited when I know another adult who is a scardy kat like me:)

Raeanna said...

so I think my favorite was the one of you being forgetful...I remember at Mutual when your mom got like her first palm thing she was so happy that it could ding to remind her of things. good times!