Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Graduation

So I never thought this day would come... but thank goodness it did! It took me a little longer than most but hey it's better late than never, right? I took some time off to get married, have a baby, and play in California. I graduated with my degree in Health Science and Exercise Physiology, what I am going to do with this... who knows and who cares. It was a long and exciting trip but boy am I glad I am done with this Chapter in my life. I am so excited to be a MOM and a wife for once in our marriage. It will be fun to hang out with Kelan and not have to worry about homework, test, or group projects.


Woo Hoo I'm done!

Elder Euchtdorf spoke at graduation... he did a great job.

The Anderson Fam

I couldn't have done it without him... or should I say I can't believe I did it with him.

11 comments:

Adrienne & Scott said...

Congratulations! Don't worry I got my 4 year degree in 5 years, and I didn't even have kids nor was I married! It would be so hard for me to stay motivated to get a degree if I had kids, so more power to you! And even if you never use it, it still feels good to accomplish so much!

Southern Belle said...

Congratulations!! Isn't graduating the best feeling ever??? That is awesome you did it with a little baby!!

Kelly Munns said...

yay for you! i can't imagine how hard that would have been with a baby! you are truly brave. congratulations. and like you said, what will you do with it now? who knows and who cares, right? it's a good thing to have regardless of it's use right now. maybe you'll find it useful when all your kids are grown and gone... :) you look great and your family is just so darn cute i can hardly stand it!

Marin said...

Hey Nikki I found your blog through Margaret's I think. Congratulations!! What a great accomplishment (graduating college, getting married, and having a baby!) Wow! What a cute family! Goodluck with everything!

Dwight and Kristian said...

yay! congrats to you! :) i'm glad you finally finished. keep me updated with what is going on now. i'll miss seeing you!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS NIKKI!!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats Nikki!

Margaret said...

yay nikki! Congrats! I had no idea you were going to school. SUPER MOM! good for you!

Brynley said...

Yeah for being done. It is so nice to not worry about homework with kids at home. I know how you feel I did for 9 months with sam. I also don't know what I will do with my nursing license it is just fun being a mom.

Coleman Family said...

Congrats!! It does feel soooo good to be done, doesn't it? Your little man looks adorable in your cap by the way. : )

Lo said...

Congrats on graduating. It's so nice to finally be done.