Friday, May 15, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend

We had a fun weekend filled with lots of food and outside activities. Those of you who have lived in Idaho know that the weather here is HoRriBLe. We were so excited to finally have a nice weekend. It has been 50 or 60 degree weather with 30 mile per hour winds. Okay so I may be exaggerating a little but not much. Thank goodness for the nice weather, it was the best mothers day gift ever. We definitely had to take advantage...
Kelan and Spence mowing the lawn... Kelan loves helping Spencer mow the lawn. He really thinks he is helping. He follows Spence wherever he goes.

We had dutch oven potatoes, chicken and cobbler... DeliCiouS!!

Okay so we might have eaten s'mores also... I wasn't kidding when I said we ate all weekend long.

Ohhhh soooo good!

Ummm... T.J. and Spence are obviously slacking on the job. Where did the fire go?

Rob and Rob

4 comments:

Southern Belle said...

That looks so fun!! I need a good campfire meal maybe with some tin foil dinners..mmm... if I were ansley I probably would kill you for putting that picture of me up, so I guess it is a good thing I am not her... hahha, Looks like a great mothers day! Kelan is getting so big, such a cutie!! P.S. Will you guys be attending the anderson family reunion?

Robert and Robyn Anderson said...

It was a great mother's day, thanks for all your hard work. I'm going to have to start cooking again....We'll miss you, not just your cooking....

busbyhive said...

I was excited for the warmer weather too! It's great to see you having so much fun with your family. We'll miss you when you move! Any chance of coming to visit this summer? Maybe July 11th?

Unknown said...

That's cute, Spence has a little mini-me! :)