Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Do you see what I see?!

Two very sleepy boys. These two boys have mastered sleeping together. I was really nervous about this and I thought it would be a nightmare but so far these two have become great sleeping buddies. It is fun listening to them go to sleep. Beckham usually cries for a few minutes while Kelan shhhhh's him softly. These boys are the best buds... i love it.



Beckham is chunkin up nicely... he is officially our little chunky monkey. It is crazy how big he is getting... so sad.

4 comments:

merileesue said...

I love the pic of beckham in the sink....so cute!

Robert and Robyn Anderson said...

that's exciting....

Kami Seamons said...

cute! i think i want a boy now:)

Kelly Munns said...

oh my gosh he's adorable!! i love his super chunky-ness!