Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Funnies...

We LOVE these boys... they crack me up and they definitely keep life interesting.


Funny things Kelan has said:
* Mom I have noodles coming out of my eyes. (He was sick with pink eye)
* Dad who are you calling? Are you calling Jesus the Christ? (he was dead serious)... Spencer: ummm.... no.
* Mom you crap (crack) me up.
* Mom I'm going to marry Will (Lily)... You'll have to ask her dad first. Hmmm that is kinda tricky mom.
* Mom look look the moon is following us! (we were driving in the car)


Funny things Beckham does:
* Claps his hands at everything that is exciting to him.
* Loves puppy dogs and pants like one every time he sees or hears the word puppy.
* Every time he hears music he has to shake his booty. He LOVES to dance.

Here are some funny videos of the boys...
Beckham shaking his booty. He definitely has better moves than Kelan.


Kelan singing the hot dog song from Mickey Mouse Club House... p.s. he pulled his pants up by himself. His future wife will love this one.

5 comments:

Katie said...

Haha! Oh my heck! Beckham dancing is hilarious, so cute, seriously. And I love Kelan's dancing, singing and pants. This post had me laughing out loud.

Robert and Robyn Anderson said...

so cute.....love those boys...

TJ and Ansley said...

so cute...and so funny! Both of them have some pretty sweet dance moves but I think buckram takes this competition. Kelan for sure wins best costume though! Can't wait to see you guys!

Kami Seamons said...

very cute post! your boys are such studs for real. and kelan is hilarious. hope all is well!! merry christmas!

TJ and Ansley said...

Totally spelled Beckham wrong in my last comment. Also wanted to comment on the fact that baby Kelan tree is up on the table...has someone been playing in the dirt??? ha ha