Sunday, June 12, 2011

WHaT ThE!?

So tonight Spence and I were hanging out downstairs and Kelan and Beckham had been asleep for a few hours. I hear Kelan crying so I go upstairs to see why he is crying. I open the door and find Kelan standing with his pants and undies down... yes he peed all over his bed and the ground. He totally thought he was peeing in the potty. One plus... his pants and undies were dry as could be. One of the down falls... the floor and side of his bed were soaking wet. Pretty funny. That just shows how deep of a sleeper Kelan is.
(Wish I would've taken a picture, it was a pretty funny sight.)

2 comments:

The Dunyons said...

boys!...... ugh!....that is why i have Bella! (; ha ha ha jk...send him on over to my house next time... i love him!

Katie said...

Haha. Good thing you have hardwood in the boys room, right?