Wednesday, October 19, 2011

RaNDoM FUn!!!

These are all random pictures from different activities we have been up to over the past few months... They were just too cute and fun to not post.

Splash Station
I love the look of annoyance on all their faces.
Kelan lookin out the window?

Preschool Zoo trip
This was Kelan's first field trip. Funny Story: they needed volunteers to help out so I thought this would be a fun trip to go on. Kelan told me "mom I don't want you to come to the zoo with me" and I said "why"? Kelan said "okay you can come but only if I can still ride the bus." Pretty sure that was his favorite part. I am glad he will still claim me as his mom and let me tag along. :) Love you Kelan. You are growing up way too fast!
This picture cracks me up. What are you looking at?

Halloween time
Kelan has been begging and begging me to paint the window. We finally did it and he helped out a ton. He eventually got to the point where he said "mom I don't know if we should do this every year." He did such a good job! Hopefully we don't have to do it next year. :)

KC trip
Spencer had his fall break so we decided to head down to Kansas City before Ansley has her baby. It was so fun to enjoy some Halloween festivities with the Bunnell's.
The hay maze.
Cohen loved following Kelan around.
Now this is the Anderson sleeping position. I am going to have to start blogging pictures of all Spencer's family in this position. Tilt the head and they're out.

1 comments:

Robert and Robyn Anderson said...

yep, that's the pose...and when you've been an Anderson long enough you may do it too...