Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Oh Baby Baby...

With another baby on the way we decided it would be a good idea to try to potty train Beckham before he turned 2. At first I thought I'll try it and then if it doesn't work we'll try again later. I realized that wasn't an option once I started. Mr. Independent is now potty trained. He is a champ and we are so proud of him and relieved. We'll see how it goes once Baby Crew gets here in March.
I love this picture of Beckham. He is putting on Kelan's pants and Spencer's hat... all by himself. He loves his dad and brother and wants to be just like them. He thinks he is just as big as them and has to do EVERYTHING "all by myself"... his favorite thing to say.

2 comments:

Raeanna said...

somehow I missed the annoucement that you are pregnant!?!?!? What?!!! And you're due in March? You did not tell me any of this last time we talked! Congrats!!!

Kelly Munns said...

i have been gone from blogging for far too long. congratulations on your new baby bump! and another boy?! i fear that's all i'll have, too. i love boys, but i would love at least 1 girl! can't wait to hear of his arrival!