Monday, May 5, 2014

Growing up

Kelan is back at school and ALL day, it's an adjustment for all of us. He is now officially a first grader! He loves his new teachers Mrs. Torres and Mrs. Bowers. If you ask him what he likes best about first grade he will tell you, that I get 4 recesses. He loves everything about it! Especially playing on the big playground with the big kids. Kelan is turning into such a good little reader and he is our little mathematician. It is so fun seeing him grow and develop into such a little stud.
This is what Kelan picked out for his first day of school outfit.
 I kind of messed up on his hair cut for school pictures.
 It's a really good thing they don't photograph the back of his head. Haha. I can't believe how big Kelan looks in this picture.
 Preschool fun with Beckham! This year we started a preschool group with a few of our friends from church. It is such a fun group! Not only does Beckham love it, so does Crew!
 Beckham is such a little goof ball. He is always trying to please and make those around him happy. We sure love our Becky Boo.
 Crew is a big kid now! He's officially in nursery. He loves going to nursery with his big brother each week.
Crew is definitely our little Crazy man. He has helped me with my patience in so many ways. I am very grateful for this little guy and the spunk he brings to our family. He fits right in with his 2 older brothers. He's a natural wrestler, ball thrower, car player and follower of whatever the older two are doing. He sure loves his older brothers, you can tell by the way he watches them.
Brother love.

 It is crazy how big these three are getting, it kind of makes me sad. I hope they always know and remember how much I love them and how much their Heavenly Father loves them. Spencer and I sure are lucky to have them in our lives. They are such good examples to us and help us try a little harder to be a little better each and every day.

0 comments: