Monday, February 22, 2010

Visitors and more...

Grandma Anderson came out from Idaho and Aunt Annie, Uncle T.J. and Cohen came over from St. Louis to hang out with us and see Beckham while he is still a baby. It was fun to have them and nice to have some company while Spencer was busy with school. We did a lot of sitting around, shopping and EATING thanks to T.J. mostly... good job!

Grandma with the boys... Beckham was 4 weeks when they came out.

Cohen loved playing with Beckham. Beckham just looked at him like he was a crazy man.

"Crucial Conversations"... really? Kelan picked this book up off the coffee table and thought that Cohen would like to learn the tools for talking when the stakes are high... hahaha. There was a lot of mumbling and ohhhing and ahhhing going on under that book.

Best Buds

Kelan loves his Aunt Annie.

Beckham giving Grandma big kisses. He loves his Grandma.

"Happy Burrday to you" Aunt Annie! Kelan loves birthdays... mostly because he gets to blow out all the candles with the birthday person.


My BuDdy mY bUDdy my BudDY and ME!!!

Kelan LOVES Beckham. Any time I lay Beckham down on the couch Kelan always has to cuddle up next to him. Thank goodness Kelan is so soft... for the most part.


Beckham loves his big brother. He loves watching him and listening to his crazy brother. They are already best buds.

I think this movie is hilarious but...
watch at your own discretion

4 comments:

Raeanna said...

I love it! What fun to have your two boys! The video is priceless and it might be good bribery down the road...I tried calling you today and I guess i have the wrong number! Hope all is well! Sounds like two is a breeze for you!

Robert and Robyn Anderson said...

I love your post, the video is so funny....

TJ and Ansley said...

oh my goodness I laughed so hard watching that video...it is so hilarious I could watch it over and over again...thanks again for letting us invade...we had a blast! Can't wait to see you guys again!

Tiffany said...

Your boys are adorable. Hopefully sometime we can meet up again in our lifetime with you guys!!
And NO the picture isn't the one that I got. I guess I did false advertisement with that photo!! haha.. Anyways, here is the link to the one that I got and SERIOUSLY it is the best!! I like my sleep and something about this pad just makes me have the best nights ever...its kinda wierd, but it really has made me relax and not toss and turn all night! I love it. Here is the link http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Serta-Ultimate-4-inch-Memory-Foam-Mattress-Topper/1657609/product.html I don't know if you can click on that, but through my blog you can now, cuz I added it on there.