Friday, February 5, 2010

Crazy, Fun, and a little bit more...

3 weeks old

We have been having so much fun with Beckham! He is an amazing sleeper... he takes after his dad. If he has to decide between sleeping or eating he would choose to sleep any day. When we were in the hospital the first night I tried to wake him up a few times to eat... If I was a mind reader I know he would have been saying "Leave me alone and get that thing out of my face." That was the last time we tried to wake him up at night. Beckham failed his hearing test in both ears at the hospital so they made us wait two weeks to take him to an audiologist to have him re-tested. HE PASSED! It was a big blessing and relief to know he is okay. We had a feeling he was going to be okay thanks to Kelan and all his loud startling noises Beckham gets to live with. We love this guy and we are enjoying every minute with him.




Kelan cracks me up... I was taking these pictures of Beckham up stairs and Kelan was downstairs watching cartoons. I hear Kelan coming up the stairs saying "Mama watcha doin? Mama watcha doin?" over and over. He comes in the room and immediately jumps on the bed and says "I take pictures too!" He never used to want to take pictures but now it is his favorite thing to do. Gotta love that boy.


Best Buds
Kelan loves Beckham and wants him to do everything he is doing. If he plays choo choo's Beckham has to play, if he takes a bath Beckham needs to take a bath, and if he has to go night night so should Beckham. Obviously it doesn't always work out to have them do everything together but that would sure make Kelan happy.





Beckham or Kelan???
Everyone keeps asking me do Kelan and Beckham look alike? Well you can decide for yourself here are some pictures of the two of them. Who is who?








(In all the pictures Kelan is the first one)
I think they look similar but definitely have their different features. Beckham has darker hair and isn't as chunky as Kelan was... at least not yet.

One on One
Kelan time with mom and dad. Spencer is so sweet with Kelan he came home from school and changed his clothes and asked Kelan if he wanted to build a snowman. Kelan was so happy he said... "ohh thank-you daddy!" He loves his dad.

Mine and Kelan's trip to the Botanical Gardens with Grandma Nani. Of course Beckham snoozed the whole time.


Life is crazy but we are having fun and adjusting slowly but surely. We love our boys so much and couldn't imagine life without them.

6 comments:

TJ and Ansley said...

so so cute!!! I can't wait to meet little becks...he is adorable, you did a really good job on the pictures that you took! And of course I can't wait to see my little Kelly-belly either! Loved the update...see you guys soon!!!

Robert and Robyn Anderson said...

love the update....I can see differences ....love them both, can't wait to see you guys again and meet baby beck....

Robert and Robyn Anderson said...

Beckham reminds me of William....does anyone else think that?

Raeanna said...

you look way too put together for a mother of a newborn! You are awesome! Both boys are adorable!

Skye said...

Such cute boys!!! I loved reading the stories of Kelan and how he wants Beckham to do everything with him :) I have to agree whole heartedly that life can get crazy with two kids...but it sure is worth it!!!

Kelly Munns said...

i think beckham looks JUST LIKE YOU! that's nuts! i can see how they look alike as babies...they look a lot alike but i think beckham's lips are way bigger! watch out ladies!

i'm so glad kelan sounds so good with beckham! i can only hope the same for myself!