Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Baby Beck is here!!!

Beckham Spencer Anderson
7 lbs. 11 oz.
21 inches
Beckham arrived Friday the 15th at 3:14 p.m. He is so wonderful and we all love him so much. Everything went so smooth... I was a little nervous about it because I have heard good and bad stories about being induced. My story is definitely a good one and I wouldn't have done it any other way. I got started on the pitocine at about 9:00a.m. and didn't progress very fast until after they broke my water and gave me the epidural. I went from a 4 to a 10 in about an hour or so. I asked the nurse if I could up the epidural because I was feeling a lot of pressure and didn't know if it was strong enough. She turned it up and then she said "let me go ahead and check you." When she checked me she said "oh don't move we need to get the doctor here, and don't tell me that epidural isn't working that baby is about to come out." My doctor was across town at her other office about 20 minutes away. When she got there she had me push two and a half times and he was here. I thought Kelan was easy but this almost didn't seem real is was so fast and easy. I am so grateful everything went so smooth and Beckham is healthy.

Waiting and waiting...

Me and nurse Val hanging out...

Baby Beckham

He Loves his Daddy already!

He found his tongue... he's going to be just as goofy as his older brother.

Kelan was a little nervous at first. Spencer told him to give him a kiss and Kelan said "oh no daddy he to little."

Spencer and Kelan waiting for baby Beckham to warm up.

Our new family... The Fab Four.

Kisses...

and more kisses...

We sure love this little guy.

Kelan, Beckham and Grandma Nani... his new best friend. He has been feeling a little neglected. Thanks to Grandma Nani he has had someone to play choo choo's, play dough, make Mickey Mouse pancakes, take him to Donald's and pretty much spoil him to death. He loves his new baby broder.

15 comments:

Kelly Munns said...

oh my gosh, he is so cute! i think he looks like kelan. does he? you look great! i can't believe how easy it was for you! i can only hope mine is that good!!!

Kelsey Crowder said...

he is SO CUTE! i think he looks like his brother...you guys must have a "mold"! :) glad you're all happy and healthy! and don't worry about kelan...he will adjust in no time and LOVE having a little buddy around all the time. congratulations guys!

Skye said...

Such a handsome little man!!! Congrats! I absolutely LOVE the name you picked out :) Kelan's going to make a great "big broder". Hope everything is going great with you guys and good luck with two!!!

Dan & Kaitlin Drwencke said...

yay! congrats! :-) he's super cute.

marc and becky said...

congratulations!!!! he is soo cute. i'm glad everything went so smoothly. You guys have the cutest family ever!!

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATION!!!!!!!!!!! He is SO adorable!!! :)

Dwight and Kristian said...

Oh, Nikki, he's ADORABLE!!!!!!! And, I LOVE the name!!! It's perfect. Congratulations to all of you!

Robert and Robyn Anderson said...

he is truly wonderful, hugs and kisses all around...love you guys...

Robert and Robyn Anderson said...

I love Mr.Beckham, can't wait to meet him in person....he is wonderful, Kelan, and Mommy and Daddy too...and don't forget Grandma Nani....thanks for your help with the kids and the new one....

Unknown said...

LOVE that hat! And big CONGRATS!!!! :)

Kami Seamons said...

congrats! you guys make good looking kids! i loved all the pics. the one of spencer and beckham is presh!

Adrienne & Scott said...

Congratulations!! He's perfect! LOVE the name!! You're now out numbered for sure! Good luck with everything!

Raeanna said...

so fun! I am glad everything went so well! I'd love to talk to you sometime...I'll try calling but no worries if life is too crazy to chat at that time! Good luck!!! and congrats on the beautiful baby boy!

Tiffany said...

Congrats you guys! he is adorable, and I love the name! you look so cute for just giving birth...not fair!!
Well I hope you are adjusting well to the new little addition. I feel like my little guy is not a baby anymore...why do they grow up so fast?!

Zach and Nikky said...

YAY! I'm glad it went so well for you! Congratulations!!