Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Oh baby where are you?

Don't worry I am still large and in charge... I am definitely ready to be done! Thank goodness it is all coming to an end on FRIDAY!!! I am set up to get induced at 7:45 hopefully it goes well. I have heard good and bad stories about being induced... hopefully mine is a good one. Ready or not a baby is coming.

40 weeks
(basically)

Kelan is so excited but mostly because he knows that baby brother will bring him a new choo choo. He has been patiently waiting for this day.

The other day Kelan and I were taking a nap together and when he woke up he said...
Kelan: "Ge up baby broter ge up!" scooping at my belly he said "tum out, tum out"... then he said "mama baby broter bring me a baby toby and a big toby and a baby percy and a baby james... please baby broter."
Me: "Kelan baby brother doesn't have a lot of money so he can only bring you one choo choo."
Kelan: "Oh no mama"
Hopefully he isn't to disappointed.

For those of you who know Kelan well know that he is a very loving, cuddly, hair playing, sensitive little boy. I am sure I will find him spooning with his baby brother on many occasions in baby brothers crib.

We are definitely "cited" as Kelan would say for a new addition to our family. Hopefully he is as loving and fun as Kelan.

7 comments:

Skye said...

I've been wondering if you had the baby or not...and I guess you answered my question :) I was induced with Makenna and it went perfectly. I was induced around 9 am and she came at 5 pm. Good luck with everything and I'm glad Kelan is so "cited" for his baby brother!!!

Kami Seamons said...

hope all goes well tomorrow! being induced it totally weird but awesome. walking into the hospital you sort of feel like you're going shopping for a kid. but the controlled environment and immediate availability of the epidural rocks. can't wait to see pictures! good luck with recovery and the adjustment. excited for kelan to be a big brother!

Kelly Munns said...

oh my gosh! i knew you were close, but friday?! oooooh my! and by the way, you are so lucky that you are so tall because my baby has nowhere to go but out! i think i looked like you at like 20 weeks. well, let's be honest, i've never looked like you :) but you get it. well good luck. and i think being induced with another child at home is a good thing. i hope it all goes smoothly! can't wait to hear about everything. especially how kelan likes his baby broter. that's what isaac calls this little guy too...bebe broder.

Coleman Family said...

Yeah!! I am so excited for you. I will be checking back to see pics of your newest addition. :) BTW Nikki...... you look adorable!

Dwight and Kristian said...

Post pictures as soon as possible! I am dying to see this new baby bundle. PS. You look great for 40 weeks! Good luck with everything!

Robert and Robyn Anderson said...

He couldn't be anything else but sweet....

HAYHAY said...

oh my goodness, this post is so precious! It is past Friday now, how are you???
I love the picture of Kelan kissing your belly... adorable!
You look great, and Kelan is so cute. Jake took a little while to adjust, but he got the swing of having an extra little man around pretty fast.