Thursday, September 18, 2014

Boys, Boys, Boys.

Spencer and I always talk about how lucky we are to have such great boys. We joke and tease about how naughty they are but we really are lucky to have three wonderful boys. They are the light of our lives and they make everything so much more fun. I love seeing each of their unique personalities grow and bloom as they get older.
Kelan had hat day at school and of course Beckham and Crew had to join in.
 Pooped! Go hard or go home. Kelan is very competitive. If you give him a challange he loves it. Spencer was hitting balls and told Kelan if he caught one he would give him $10. It never happened but he sure tried hard.
 Oh Becky Boo. Such a sweet boy. He loves his mom.
 Crazy Crew. This kid is awesome! He is normally not a fan of the water but has been getting a little more comfortable as the summer comes to an end.
We love our Crewbers.
 Morning cartoons. All snugly and cozy with my buddies.
 Such good helpers. They always want to help especially with treats.
 My handsome boys.
 This was Crews smile for a while, when you'd ask him to say cheese this is what you'd get.
 Beckham is such a sweet little boy. He is always picking flowers for me and he delivers them with this sweet little grin.
 Brudder LOVE.
 Bath time is always a party with these three.
 These boys love making forts.
 Movie night.
 I love my one on one time with this kid. Most of our time together is running errands while the boys are at school. He is such a good little helper.
 Rainy days are the pits.
 Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta. Popcorn and water is definitely helpful when you have to go shopping with all three kids. I don't go shopping with all three of them often but when I do I definitely need a little help. Haha.
 This is our favorite activity ever. Lego store fun! These boys would hang out here all day if I let them.

0 comments: