Thursday, April 16, 2015

Thanksgiving

We have loved living only 3 hours away from Grandma and Grandpa Hawkes. It has been so fun to visit for the holidays and big events. It is always a good time with all the cousins and yummy food. We celebrated Thanksgiving a few days late this year because Spencer was working on Thanksgiving, it actually worker out perfect with all the in laws.
Meagan took our family pictures, she always does such a great job.
 It's so fun to see how our family is growing.
 My mom always makes the most amazing turkey.
 While we were home for the weekend I got to celebrate my 10 year class reunion. I seriously can't believe it has been 10 years and how my life has changed. It was so fun to see old friends and to enjoy a night out with Spencer. He was a good sport and had a fun time hanging with the husbands, thank goodness they had some sports playing on the T.V., hahaha.

0 comments: