Thursday, April 16, 2015

February FUN!

I love living in the Bay Area, the weather is AH-mazing! It is so nice that you are pretty much able to play at the park year round. These two boys are best buds! The older they get the better they play together. They've got a special friendship that I hope lasts forever.
 Best buds!
 Crew went through a phase where he was the laziest little kid ever! He would sit at the top of the stairs crying and waiting for me to come carry him down the stairs. Not only lazy, he's also so stikin stubborn, he would sit there forever! It's a good thing I love him and think he's pretty cute.
 Kelan is such a sweet big brother and takes good care of his little bro's.
 Crew sure loves his big brother. He loves cozying up to Kelan.
 More park days.
 HaPpY HaPPy V-DaY!!!
I sure love these squishy faced boys! I love Valentines day, it's such a fun day to show the people you love most how special you think they are. Spencer got some special surprises in his car from the boys and I. He leaves to early for the rest of us. ;)
 They are my little crushes.
 Sweet, sweet Crew.
 These boys love their packages from Grandma Robyn. She always sends the best stuff.
 Her packages always include the tastiest treats.
 We met up with some friends at pottery barn for some cookie decorating. Layla and Sofia are Kelan's little girlfriends from kindergarten. Beckham always gives Kelan a hard time when we see them coming our way, he gets pretty embarrassed, woo woo.
 Preschool Field Trip
I just love this sweet little preschool group. We took a little trip to the fire department. I think this was definitely one of their favorite field trips. The fire fighters were so sweet with the kids. Now Beckham wants to be a firefighter when he grows up.
 Crew felt like such a big kid. He loves tagging along with the preschool kids.

0 comments: