Monday, April 20, 2015

Too much fun!

Preschool Field Trip
I'm sure I've said this before but, the best part about Beckham's preschool is the field trips! Not only are the kids best buddies, so are the parents. We all have too much fun together. Ashley was teaching about the ocean for her week in preschool so we decided we definitely needed a field trip to the beach.

I love this picture of all of us squished in Ashley's van. Beckham's care seat barely fit. Luckily we were in this van, the other van had a little puke incident. Yikes!!! They were just as squished in as us, except where Beckham is sitting is where Kelsey was in the other van. Poor, poor Kelsey. She got to catch the puke in her lap, never a dull moment.
 This was our first time to the tide pools. It was so fun!
 This was seriously the coolest thing ever. When you put your finger on the anemone it would suck all around the tip of your finger. Beckham was not afraid at all. Beck is totally fearless when it comes to nasty stuff, spiders, bugs anything that gives you the E-B-G-B's. 
 I seriously love all these kids and their Moms. They are the best!
 Happy Mothers Day...
to me! This picture of these two cracks me up! They are the sweetest. All on their own they woke up early and brought me breakfast in bed. Toast with jelly and some chocolates, breakfast of champions. Notice how Crew is missing in these pictures, don't worry he's downstairs, eating the entire bag of chocolates as he can before anyone notices!! Bahaha, he's the best!
 Oh their smiles kill me. I love you two!
 This is my FAVORITE thing about Mothers Day. My boys do all the cooking & cleaning. They do such a good job too. Best helpers ever!!!
 So, so yummy! That cute little plate was my mothers day gift from Kelan. It's a picture of a sunflower that he drew. I love it, don't tell the other two, but it's probably my all time favorite Mothers Day gift!
 I'm pretty lucky to be a momma to these 3 sweet boys. Taking this picture was also one of my Mother's Day requests. I love Mother's Day, may possibly be one of my favorite days of the year.
 ... well, actually 4! We're having another BOY!!! Can you believe it!? Crazy, crazy, crazy! What are the odds!? A girl could've been fun but then I would need to have another one so she wouldn't be without a sister. Now we can be done! We are officially an all boy party house. Spencer may say otherwise... poor guy really wanted a girl, sorry babe.

0 comments: