Friday, November 20, 2015

Crazy Times

We are all a little exhausted around here, haha! Who's idea was it to throw a fourth kid in the mix anyway!? Chase has definitely been my most needy baby, perfect timing, why not save the needy one for while we are in residency. It's a good thing he is so sweet and we all love him so much. He pretty much needs to be held 24/7 and if he's not being held you need to make him feel like he is with pillows or blankets and he'll be alright for a while. His fussiest time of the day is at dinner time, of course, so we've been eating a lot of cereal for dinner lately. The other day my friend came over to say hi and visit for a while and I told her she couldn't leave, EVER, I just needed her to stay and hold Chase all day long so I could get something done. This little guy pretty much lives in his carrier, mostly while I'm making dinner or while we're at basketball practice or mutual... the list goes on. He loves to snuggle.
Luckily I've got lots of little helpers who also love to snuggle.
 This kid has been spoiled and snoozes with me more than he probably should. I just can't resist that squishy face.

 Daddy can't resist him either.

 We've been taking a break from looking presentable around here. Haha, Chase is the only one who gets to bathe now a days and the boys are always right there to help.
 Sword fights almost always end in casualties around here. Poor Crew got whacked in the head with the PVC pipe sword, minus the foam. Woops, that's what happens when your mom's busy with a baby and not keeping the craziness under control. Poor Beckham felt really bad about it.
 Kelan is a serious baby lover, just like his dad and a serious lifesaver. This kid is always doing so much to help me out and I don't know what I would do without him.
 I woke up to feed Chase in the middle of the night and saw this. I'm not a fan of my kids sleeping in my bed so they always know to hop up on Dad's side. Spencer is always so good to snuggle them, this is the quality time they get with Dad during residency. 
 This is how we spend our mornings, snuggling, snuggling, snuggling.
 I told Beckham and Crew they could stay up as late as they wanted. Party animals almost made it to 8:00, hahaha!
Even though life has been crazy around here we have been loving every second, well... maybe not every second, but we've been loving life and these boys sure make it fun.

0 comments: