Wednesday, November 18, 2015

He's here!!

Chase Ryan Anderson
8lbs 4oz and 20 inches long
He is the sweetest thing and we are all so in love with him already. Everything we perfect with delivering him. We went to my Dr's apt that morning and I asked if I could be induced since I was now 39 weeks, they said NO. What!? This was different from all my doctors in the past and I was really stressing about accidentally having him at home, since Crew came so fast! I was also worried about getting to the hospital on my own if Spencer wasn't around. My doctor stripped my membranes and said I was already at a 3, and told me if I had any contractions, consistent or not to just go in and they wouldn't turn me away. I called my mom and told her we were going to have this baby tonight since I had already been having contraction that morning. She got to our house that evening and told Spence and I to go on a date. We went and got some spicy thai food and that did the trick. We got home and put the boys in bed and my contractions totally stopped. What, NO!? So we put on a show and fell asleep. The contractions started back up around midnight so we decide to head to the hospital. On the way to the hospital they stopped again, NO! I thought for sure they were going to send us home. They let us stay!! It was crazy how smooth and fast it went once we got checked in. Once we were checked in they asked when I wanted the epidural and I said as soon as possible. My contractions weren't bugging me at all but I was so worried I wouldn't get it if this labor was as quick as the last. I am so glad I did that because from the time I got the epidural to when I had Chase it was less than 2 hours. Thank goodness he came fast because when he came out his cord wan in a true knot and wrapped around his neck. That's why he is so purple in this picture. All of the nurses came over to see it because they couldn't believe it was a true knot, it's pretty rare. Sweet Chase made it here and he is doing great! Having a baby is such a blessing and miracle, I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for allowing me to have four healthy beautiful baby boys. Life is beautiful and we are so blessed.    
 Fresh babies are the best.
 These brudders love him already.

 Yikes, that's a lot of kids!
 This kid is such a snuggler already.
 How can you resist those sweet chubby cheeks!?
 Daddy can't resist this sweet baby.

We love you so much Chase, welcome to the family.

0 comments: