Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Hawkes Family Camping Trip

Every summer we plan a family trip with all the Hawkes cousins. This year it was Matt's turn to pick the spot. Spencer wasn't able to make it because he was busy with work but me and the boys didn't want to miss out on the fun, so we went without him. It was a quick but very fun trip! We camped near Shaver Lake. The first day we played all day in the mountains, exploring, hiking and eating. Then the next day we played all day at the lake and got all cleaned up since there were no showers, haha! It was a good thing Spencer didn't come, that kid can't live without a shower, the rest of us survived.


 Der didn't want to come because sweet Liam was so little. I told her she had to if I was coming super pregnant, by myself, with all three boys. She gave in to the peer pressure and came. So glad she did!!!
 Crew was in his element, dirty, free and wild!
 You're looking a little sick Beck, I think you should stop after this one. ;)


 I love sitting around the campfire telling stories.
 Me and Crew slept in the car and Kelan and Beckham crashed with Grandma, Grandpa and Stevo. It was perfect, we didn't even have to set up a tent. It wasn't as comfortable as I thought it would be, but it totally worked and I can sleep anywhere for one night. Crewzie gave it a thumbs up.
 It was a beautiful campsite.

 Lily love, she's the cutest.
 Fun at the lake.







Such a fun trip, can't wait for next year!

0 comments: